The Community Liaisons Specialist’s job mainly consists of doing Boots on the Ground (BOTG) Marketing. This role focuses on creating relationships with the local universities, businesses, ISD’s, health care facilities, communities and other areas as directed by the Director of Community Liaisons. The main goal is to promote the TotalCare Brand throughout our communities. The person filling this role will be reporting to the Director of Marketing
- Calling/emailing/point of contact marketing to potential targets and scheduling meetings with key decision makers.
- Marketing to set monthly lists provided by Senior Liaisons
- Establishing and nurturing positive relationships with key community stakeholders, including businesses, medical professionals, community organizations, local government entities, and influencers in the community.
- Conducting market research to identify potential partnership opportunities and recommend strategies to expand the reach and visibility of TotalCare Emergency Room while researching effective approaches in executing it
- Actively participating in DeSoto networking groups and events, representing TotalCare Emergency Room in a professional and engaging manner.
- Developing, organizing, and coordinating various programs, events and activities within each area that promote community relations and TotalCare Brand
- Work with city and local organizations to promote the TotalCare Brand
- Coordinating and facilitating onsite tours of the emergency room for community leaders, medical practitioners, and potential referral sources
- Attending Networking events within the business community, health fairs, and workshops to promote awareness of the services provided by the facility
- Helping team members across the metroplex where needed to promote the TotalCare Brand
- Monitoring and providing regular reports on competitor activities, community trends, and any developments that may impact the healthcare industry
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing team to create and maximize the use of social media platforms, online directories, and other digital marketing channels to increase brand visibility and engagement within the community.
- Daily documentation in CRM program provided by TotalCare
- Resides in Desoto, Lancaster, or Duncanville
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing, community outreach, or related roles
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deliver compelling presentations to small and large groups
- Familiarity with the DeSoto, Texas community and an existing network of connections is highly desirable
- Proficiency in utilizing all social media platforms and other marketing software.
- Passion for marketing and meeting new people
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Evening and Weekend Availability. (Sundays only on special events)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets/google products
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- DeSoto, TX 75115: Relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person