We are a vibrant Private Behavioral Health Clinic located in the medical district area in Downtown Fort Worth. We offer medication management and counseling services for ages six years and above. The practice is open from 8 am to 8 pm Monday through Friday and 8 am to 6 pm on Saturday.
- Supervising physician and delegating physician and prescriptive authority for two board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners (PMHNP).
- Responsible for the provision of in person or phone consultation services to PMHNP regarding the care of patients seen at the clinic.
- Review 10% of the medical charts of all patients seen daily by the PMHNP.
- Assist with approving valid Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and short-term disability documentations requiring psychiatrist signature.
- Approve and transmit to pharmacy all medically necessary controlled substance prescriptions within 24 to 48 hours.
- No direct patient contacts.
Competitive salary and benefit package:
- Generous compensation and benefit package; including malpractice insurance.
- Board Certified Psychiatry