The Community Liaisons Specialist’s job mainly consists of doing Boots on the Ground (BOTG) Marketing. This role focuses on creating relationships with the local universities, businesses, ISD’s, health care facilities, communities and other areas as directed by the Director of Community Liaisons. The main goal is to promote the TotalCare Brand throughout our communities. This position is 85% in community creating relationships and 15% office time. The person filling this role will be reporting to the Director of Community Liaisons
- Calling/emailing/point of contact marketing to potential targets and scheduling meetings with key decision makers.
- Explaining to prospects about our business and what we provide.
- Establishing partnerships and relationships with local businesses and influencers in the community.
- Working events and exhibits throughout each week to expand our brand awareness.
- Researching effective approaches and activities in order to promote the TotalCare brand
- Developing, organizing, and coordinating various programs, events and activities within each area that promote community relations and TotalCare Brand
- Work with city and local organizations to promote the TotalCare Brand
- Attend Networking events within the business community.
- Help team members across the metroplex where needed to promote the TotalCare Brand.
- Daily documentation in CRM program provided by TotalCare
- Excellent communication skills
- People oriented a MUST
- Passion for marketing and meeting new people
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Evening and Weekend Availability. (Sundays only on special events)
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to speak in front of large crowds or events
Job Type: Full-time