Published on: March 14, 2023
March 30, 2023 6:33 am
Will be responsible for the complete project cycle and oversee and manage the data team in the daily use of data systems.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing and visualization using the Business Intelligence (BI) Solution, such as Power BI, Tableau, or alternatives, analyze the business requirements with the management to assess proposed report requirements to be developed by the team.
- Communicate the clear technical plan with the development team for effective implementation and oversee the development.
- Manage the implementation of new KPI reports as needed, such as Claim Reports, Payer Reports, AR Reports, Aging Reports, etc.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results, which includes identifying and resolving data gaps, manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining, and engineering as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables.
- Manage all incoming data files from different sources such as the Electronic Health Record (EHR) Software, google sheets, etc.
- Using ETL methods and tools, continually develop data management strategies, develop and implement databases,
- Data collection systems and data warehouse, use SQL/NoSQL databases and identify opportunities for improved SQL operations and implementations.
- Oversee the development of the automated dashboards and reports.
- Discover new opportunities to optimize the business through analytics and statistical modeling etc.
Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/engineering or Business Management with two years’ experience required, Foreign Equivalent Accepted.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to client sites.
Please send resume to HR, Crowley Saade Clinic, PA 1005 S Crowley Rd, Crowley, TX 76036