TotalCare is looking for a Revenue Cycle Administrator to manage the organization’s billing and revenue cycle team. The Revenue Cycle Administrator’s functions include identifying patient reimbursement issues, ensuring that claims, denials and appeals are efficiently processed and resolving billing related issues.
- Manage Key Revenue Services improvements projects by assessing, designing, implementing, and auditing procedures/processes and training staff on any changes.
- Manage staff performance by providing regular feedback, performance reviews and one-on-one meetings.
- Evaluate operational performance to identify process change opportunities and take appropriate action
- Provide analysis for daily, weekly, and monthly reports on various revenue cycle performance indicators.
- Monitor departmental usage of reports to ensure issues are being addressed.
- Develop protocols and policies for operational processes.
- Monitor revenue capture timeliness throughout clinical departments and communicate results to the concerned parties
- Implement and train clinical departments on tools that enable clinical leadership to monitor and manage their revenue and to identify errors.
- Oversee the hiring and training of staff.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in management
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement